Hands on with a Dead R/C Bat

 
I tried again and again to get the bat to fly, and still it just grazed the carpet, flapping its wings but never ascending into the air.
It's made by the company Interactive Toy, and will ship in the US in November for $40 to $50.
It's only made of styrofoam, and even though it comes with an extra set of wings, it's no use once the tail has broken off;
Suddenly, it hit the wall with such great force that its tail broke off.
Before its first flight, I loaded the remote controller with six AA batteries and charged the bat for about 20 minutes.
Rather, it's an indoor/outdoor radio-controlled flying bat with flipping wings, glowing red LED eyes, and a remote controller.
I turned off the lights in my condo, grabbed the controller, pressed power, and was ready to freak out my boyfriend.
I pressed the up button on the controller, and to my dismay, Vamp couldn't fly.
I was so excited to test out the I-Fly Vamp for Halloween.
So this Halloween, I'm mourning the death of my R/C bat.
Powering on the bat (there's a switch on its underside), its eyes began to glow.
That's every bats' worst nightmare!
No, it's not a robotic vampire (although that would be super cool).
It's tragic, really.
it was beyond repair.
I'll miss you little guy.
 
 

 
2012 Robotic Zone | Header Image by Game Wallpapers
Avatar Gamezine Designed by Cheapest Tablet PC
Supported by Phones 4u